Friday, June 10, 2005

Another weekend of... nothing!

Wow, I'm starting to feel like a total lame-o - I literally have NOTHING going on, for 2 weekends in a row! I do have business meetings tonight and tomorrow night, but other than that, nothing! I'm thinking that if I get the flyers delivered today, I might just go on a flyering blitzkrieg to start prepping for Right Round UP.

Anyway, it'll be a great weekend to organize my records and start working on next week's Right Round. Then, maybe I'll go to the movies... by myself...

:(

NAH, but I'm sure other stuff'll come up - I actually do need to do a little record hunting - one for some beats to throw behind stuff, and two for records by the Gorillaz. I just heard them last night courtesy of DJ D-Mac at Saint Ex. Good stuff, fo' shizzle.

Anyway, that's me. Perhaps I'll see you in the CVS pharmacy buying eyedrops or something equally befitting the way I'm feeling about my lameness right at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Aw sweety..." Seriously dude. If I was there, you KNOW we'd be seeing the latest greatest piece of teen-cheese out in the cinemas!! (sigh) I miss you, dude.
XXOO
M