Sunday, June 05, 2005

Lots of stuff, in spite of a whole lot of nothin'

So I'm sitting here on Sunday, realizing that I truly haven't done anything this weekend. That, for me, is an absolute first.

That said, I DID send out the artwork to Jump Start Screen Printing for my t-shirts this week, and am sending out 2 postcards to get printed from Clubflyers.com . Both are GREAT groups for fast turnaround, good quality work.

I'm also excited about the news this week that I'm going to spin July's Right Round upstairs! Yay!

Anyway, I'm off to clean up - Andy and I are going to a "Jazz Brunch" at our pal Conrad's house. Conrad is around 50, and had the good fortune of seeing all the greats of Jazz back in the 60s - I hear from Andy that he has some totally amazing stories. Anyway, I can't WAIT to go through his vinyl, dudes. Seriously.

No comments: