Sunday, August 14, 2005

CRASH - Setlist 8/11/05

This week the featured artist was supposed to be the Stereo MCs, but I totally forgot the CD... so, um... yeah. The evening was pretty good - I'm happy to be back to doing Thursdays, but am sick of the assy hotness of being up in the Zipper lounge...

Anyhoo, I put *s by all requests:

Dream Academy - Love (12" version)
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
DJ Circle A - Come To Mother
Lou Reed - Take a Walk on the Wild Side
Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Siouxsie - O Baby
Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
Black Eyed Peas - Boogie That Beat
Stereo MCs - Connected (see, I did play ONE song by them, anyway...)
Captain Sensible - Wot
INXS - Need You Tonight
* Gloria Gaynor - I will Survive
Shannon - Let the Music Play
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
* Prince - When Doves Cry
Duran Duran - Girls On Film
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
Boney M - Daddy Cool
Was Not Was - Papa Was A Rolling Stone (lil'e remix)
Blur - Girls & Boys
Kon Kan - Liberty
Sisters of Mercy - More
New Order - Sub Culture
* Pulp - Disco 2000
The Church - The Unguarded Moment
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Eurythmics - Thorn In My Side
Slade - Run, Run Away
Furniture - Brilliant Mind
Deep Dish - Flashdance (He's a Dream remix)
OMD - Locomotion
Q Feel - Dancing In Heaven
Killers - Somebody Told Me
Iggy Pop - The Passenger
Clash - London Calling
Blondie - Call Me
Prince & Shiela E - Oh Shiela
Propellorheads - Shirley Bassey / History Repeating Itself
Kenna - Free Time
Raven Maize - Fascinated
Erasure - Video Killed the Radio Star

No comments: