Sunday, August 14, 2005

e is for Eeyore Who Often Feels Gloomy

This is funny. I did it with my real name, but that was boring, so I thought I'd just try my alias....

"(your name) is"
Directions:
Type "(your name) is" with the quotes,
into a Google search then pick out your favorite 5 responses.
Copy, then paste your responses in a comment:

1. Vitamin e is beneficial for the eyes and lungs
2. Like Pi, e is an irrational number
3. e is very often silent in English (ain't that the truth...)
4. e is, compared to p, a relative newcomer on the mathematics scene (always late, that's me...)
5. E is a Trojan horse that mimics the online interfaces of certain Brazilian banks to try to steal account information

I also did lil'e. While most of it was fairly epitaph-strewn praise or anger about a rapper who shares my other alias, the hands-down funniest was:

Lil' E is asleep or being a little tornado(depends on if it's day or night).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is great! Your Blog has been bookmark!

I have a
home equity line of credit rate site.

It pretty much covers home equity line of credit rate related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have the time :-)