Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm a lazy sod...

I realized recently that I haven't really posted anything of a personal nature for quite some time now. Just set lists and such, but nothing of substance. Nothing of matter.

I can be quite an overworked little monkey when I set my mind to it. Seriously - I literally work about 60-80 hours a week between my day job and my dj job - and with so much of it done on the computer, often the last thought I can bear is putting any more words into the world.

Anyway, I hear the lilting strains of the world's tiniest violin, playing just for all of the overworked Creative Agents / djs.

You know, though? I do have one tiny little thing I'd like to rage on for a couple of lines. That is, people I have known who have done me wrong, then get surprised when I am tired of dealing with their mess, and decide to cut them out of my life in one way or another. I wouldn't say I'm a huge grudge holder, but there are definitely a distinct handfull of individuals who fall into my lifetime grudge category. Sometimes I lean toward forgiveness, then the past pulls me right back into bitter focus. Don't really like to admit that about myself, but it's true.

I mean, I try to be a good person in my life, really I do, but being judgemental is so much more FUN!

2 comments:

postuk3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Washington Cube said...

Better to cut and leave it behind.

Washington Cube Was Here. #221