Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Noooooo Mr. Nanners!

So we had friends over on Sunday night, and anyone who lives in DC could tell you it was absolutely beautiful that day and evening - warm enough to eat outside with a light jacket.

Puck came over and helped us cook - an amazing thai coconut curry, with coconut-lime rice, and accompanied by black-eyed-pea pancakes topped with rip-your-eyeballs-out-spicy mango chutney and copious amounts of wine. YEAH!

Anyhoo, Mr. Nanners and Monkey Stick came over, of course, and proceeded to climb all over me for 2 hours. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I woke up gagging because my throat was swollen shut - yikes!

It's Friday now, and I have to say that I'm just... yeah, JUST getting over feeling like crap from those kitties. Andy said I shouldn't be surprised, because I was "molesting them" for hours. But STILL.. UGH.

I have pictures to prove that these kitties exist, but darnit, I can't get them on this thing...

No comments: