Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my hell... oh, and the Right Round setlist for March

So, I'm retartedly sensitive to sugar. I typically don't consume it in any form after around 7:00 at night, for reasons I'm about to get into - that is, the fact that I'm now wide awake at 3:16 in the morning, with no prospect for sleeping. No, seriously. I will not sleep.

All for one friggin Tagalong.

One.

Friggin.

Tagalong.

Goddamn Girl Scouts and their stupid cookies - they tempt me like a siren into their ocean, then dash all hopes of sleep against the rocks that lie beneath their predictably-flavored surfaces.

Wow - that was actually kind of deep... I'm still pissed off, though. I was thinking of posting March's Right Round set here, but I'm rather enjoying bitching about the evil, evil cookies.

Ah, fuck it - it's not like I'm going to SLEEP any time soon... Here's the setlist, to the best of my recollection. There were some requests that changed things (as I mentioned a few posts ago, ugh...) but for the most part, this was my intention, anyway:

Art of Noise - Beat Box (remix)
Alphaville - Romeos
Kraftwerk - Musique Non Stop (remix)
Bananarama - Cruel Summer (remix)
Sinead O'Connor - Stretched on Your Grave (remix)
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
Howard Jones - Like to Get to Know You Well
Men At Work - Down Under
Icicleworks - Birds Fly
Figures on a Beach - Suddenly 16th Street (or whatever it's called - AKA 'Gloria')
New Order - Answer Me
INXS - New Sensation
Depeche Mode - Everything Counts
Book of Love - Boy (remix)
Echo And The Bunnymen - Killing Moon
Human League - Fascination
Yaz - State Farm (remix)
When In Rome - The Promise (remix)
Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon
Big Audio Dynamite - Bottom Line (remix)
Siouxsie - Cities In Dust
Madness - Our House
Morrissey - Interesting Drug
U2 / Pet Shop Boys - Where the Streets Have No Name (my own lil' mashup)
New Order - True Faith
Aha - The Sun Always Shines On TV (remix)
Blancmange - Don't Tell Me
Tears for Fears - Mother's Talk
ABC - Look of Love
Dead or Alive - Lover Come Back To Me (remix)
Erasure - Drama (remix)
OMD - We Love You (remix... I think...)
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Psychadellic Furs - Pretty In Pink
Billy Idol - Dancing with Myself
Tones On Tail - Go
Violent Femmes - Blister In the Sun
Duran Duran - Planet Earth
Cure - Let's Go To Bed
Smiths - Panic
Siouxsie - The Passenger
Clash - London Calling
They Might Be Giants - Anna Ng
Pete Shelley - Homosapien (remix)
Flesh For Lulu - I Go Crazy (remix)
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Real Life - Send Me An Angel
Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Nena - 99 Luft Balloons (German vers.)
Aha - Take On Me
Alphaville - Dance With Me
OMD - Enola Gay
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Peter Schilling - Major Tom
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
Blondie - One Way or Another
some other stuff I don't remember off the top of my head...

Encores -
James - Laid
Le Tigre - Deceptacon (just cause...)

Okay, it's almost 4:00, and I'm still awake. cookies suck and must be destroyed.

No comments: