Thursday, March 09, 2006

UGH.

Had an apicoectomy on my front tooth on Monday. This is #2 for me, as I had one back in early '05 as well. Bollocks. No pictures of my swolled (yeah, I said "swolled") up face allowed, thank YOU.

Today I had an EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy). I won't bore you with the link on that one. At least the apico one had funky illustrations.

I figured - if you're going to have an unpleasant week anyway, why not jam in another massively unpleasant proceedure while you're at it, right? Yeah...

So now I can't eat anything but Jello. I have no problem with my jiggly little friend. It has gotten me through many a rough spot, starting back in the '70s. It's just that, 11 meals later, it can jiggle it's orange-flavored ass right on out of my fridge, youknowwhatimsayin'? There's just nothing else on the mushy food circuit that I like / can tolerate right at the moment. It's super.

No comments: