Tuesday, November 21, 2006

quizzy quiz quiz

Pass it on, y'all...

* What time is it? 9.13 pm
* What is today's date? november 21, 2006
* Name: you wish...
* Nickname: e
* Gender: girlie
* Birthday: march fif
* Age: pshaw... old as shit, until next year, when I shall be older still
* Eye color: brownish goldish
* Hair color: naturally, black. now, platinum-ish-y
* where u live?: d of the c
* Who is your number one in your top eight? andy
* Why is s/he your number one? Anyone who could put up with me for 13 years deserves to be my numbers one through one hundred.
* Favorite food? paneer-y goodness - although I would happily jump into a vat of sour cream
* Favorite drink? booze with booze and booze
* Favorite movie? Philadelphia Story or Shawshank Redemption
* What did you want to be when you were little? a scientist or a jockey (I was indecisive as crap... duh)
* What do you want to be now? one who kicks it like it's going out of style...
* Words you live by? You gotta know when to fold 'em
* What color is your font on AIM? What?
* Funniest person you know? Matt Kilcoyne
* What advice would you give a person in your life who needs it the most? You're okay, dude. Relax.
* Favorite place in the world? Under the sea with Andy, Bonaire
* Book that has changed your life? Where the Red Fern Grows
* What is your favorite breakfast meal? Eggs benedict on polenta
* Do you like coffee? I'm a chai gal
* Around the house: barefoot, slippers, socks, or shoes? barefoot in the morning, slippers never, socks in the winter, shoes when my mom's here
* Do you have any pets? 2 froggies - RIP, Bobafet
* How do you pass the time? Fidgeting
* Favorite cartoon? Family Guy
* If you could interview one person, who would it be? Tom Hanks
* Why this person? Cause I bet he tells great stories and drinks good booze
* Do you play any instruments? Piano and trumpet, once upon a time
* Worst pick up line you've ever heard? "I have a crush on you because you're a dj"
* Reasons for living? Andy, Robby, Gabbi, Owen and Tim
* Last big fight you were in? The person I fought with knows exactly what it was.
* What personality trait is absolutely intolerable to you? Star fucking - although I have a deep intolerance for girls who overly annunciate their s's.
* What character are you? Wha??? I guess if there's some cute silly robotic skull somewhere, that's me...????
* Where do you HONESTLY see yourself in ten years? Lugging my fucking gear around so that some dude or dudette can shake their ass to my tasty grooves...
* What do you wish people would ask you about more often? My shoes.
* Give somebody a compliment that you can't tell them in real life: You are the reason I live and breathe
* What thoughts keep you up at night? Mostly work crap that sucks my ass
* Why do you love them? Love what? Thoughts that keep me up at night? If that's truly the question, I guess it's cause they make me work so much harder every second of every day.
* What is your message to the world at large? Again - You gotta know when to fold 'em
* What is a word you love? snuggle
* What is a word you hate? toenail
* What is a noise you love? robot voice, no matter the context
* What is a noise you hate? the aforementioned overpronounced girl "ssssssss"
* What is your favorite swear word? Bitches
* If God does exist, what would you like to hear when you get to heaven? "put your gear down, miss dj - we have angels for that"

No comments: