Thursday, January 04, 2007

stupid germy floaty buggie-like thingies

I am soooo sick. So ridiculously sick. I swear, this wee flu tiptoed up behind me around 1:00 yesterday afternoon, tapped me gently on the shoulder, then bitch-slapped its way into my bod like you wouldn't believe.

101 fever.

coughing, sniffling.

shrink-wrapped-like feeling.

I cancelled my dj gig for tonight (Tinderbox), and am sitting here under my darling "blank blank", easily the bestest sick blanket there is, doing some work and drinking sick people tea, praying that all of the vitamins and stuff that I'm shoving into my gob will make me functional by tomorrow night for Ciao. Plus, my fella is out of town, so I get to fetch my own tea refills and soup and everything [cue: "All By Myself"]. No fair!

OH, and if you're supposed to feed a cold and starve a fever, what the heck are you supposed to do when you have a cold and a fever, I ask you????

Send visions of cough syrup into my head, wouldya? Blegch

No comments: