I should prefice this post by saying: I do not want children. I think they're great, and I'm sure they're fulfilling and all of that; I'm personally just not interested.
That said, Andy and I have often joked that we'd like to have kids just to name them bizzarely and give them away. Some of our favorite names include:
1) CK Dexter Haven (after the character in The Philadelphia Story). This one is actually not so much a joke, believe it or not. We really think this would be the coolest name ever - although no doubt the kid would hate us forever and change it to Bill or something...
2) Darth Vadar (um, self explanitory - sha!)
3) Iggy (again.. if you have to ask)
4) Guy (pronounced in the french way - Gi, after our favorite DC scenester)
3/4) a combination - Iggy Guy or Iggyguy (this put us in stitches for a couple of hours the other night - thus, the title of my post)
and the favorite:
5) Trouble Evil (cause then people could really say - his first name is "Trouble" or that guy's middle name is "Evil")
So yeah... I'm going to keep my hysterics to myself now...