Sunday, February 25, 2007

Now that I got that FedEx thing out of my system...

I'm gonna play iPod i-ching with Andy's iPod. Here's how it works: Put your iPod on shuffle, write down the first 10 songs that randomly come up, and see what it says about you. I don't have my own iPod (but my birthday is coming up, hint hint, family...) so I have to sneak Andy's when he's not here and see what I can figure out about him.

So here's what his came up with:

1) Pink Floyd - Pigs on the Wing
2) Bob Mould - The Last Night
3) Misfits - Mommy Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?
4) Anthrax - Among the Living
5) Spiritualized - I Think I'm In Love
6) Firehose - Can't Believe
7) Van Halen - On Fire
8) Tool - Vicarious
9) Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison
10) The Cure - Hey You!

and only cause it's funny:

11) Thine Eyes Bleed - Consequence Unknown

It's so awesome cause it's so him - a mix of sweet sentimentality, fluffy hair and metal. Based on what I've been listening to a ton, here's what I think mine would be:

1) Siouxsie - Hong Kong Garden
2) Peter Murphy - Subway
3) Randy Travis - Forever and Ever, Amen (and yes, I do mean that. so there.)
4) The Pogues - Transmetropolitan
5) Ted Leo - Me and Mia
6) Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
7) Paul Simon - Me & Julio Down By the Schoolyard
8) Billy Bragg - Saturday Boy
9) Lily Allen - LDN
10) Arch Enemy - Skeleton Dance

huh... mine, funnily enough, is a mix of sweet sentimentality, NO hair and metal...

No comments: