Saturday, June 23, 2007

Right Round - 6/22/07 - Setlist and Commentary

Alrighty - last night restored my faith in Right Round. May was SO terrible, I wasn't sure if it was me, the dancing peeps, or what - but last night was chock-o-block, as they used to say when I lived in Scotland, and everyone appeared to be dancing for pretty much the entire night. That warms my little ticker in the nicest way.

I think next month's PSB/Erasure night is going to be CRAZY!!! I can't wait.

Anyhoo, here is the setlist for all to see. I'm a little fuzzy toward the end, but hopefully I'll remember when I get to that point. I put a "**" by all requests.

Howard Jones - What is Love
XTC - Dear God
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
TMBG - Birdhouse i Your Soul
Icicleworks - Birds Fly
The Jam - Town Called Malice
Book of Love - I Touch Roses (remix)
Depeche Mode - Everything Coundts
Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
Men @ Work - Land Down Uder
** Spandau Ballet - Promises, Promises
When in Rome - The Promise
Anomotionn - Obsession
Dee Lite & Blondie - Groove Is In the Heart of Glass (dj lil'e mashup)
Erasure - A Little Respect
** New Order - True Faith
Peter Schilling - The Different Story
Yaz - Situation
Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
Dead or Alive - Brand New Lover
** Erasure - Oh L'amour
** Anything Box - Living in Oblivion
The Las - There She Goes
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
** Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
New Order - Blub Monday
Aha - The Sun Always Shines on TV
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Real Life - Send Me An Angel
Talk Talk - It's My Life
TMBG - Ana Ng
The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
The Go Gos - Our Lips Are Sealed
Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel
The Clash - London Calling
The Smiths - Panic
The Cure - Let's Go To Bed
** The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
The Cars - Hello Again
** Dead or Alive - You Spin Me
** Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
** New Order - Temptation
Styx / The Killers - Domo Arigato, Mr. Brightside (dj lil'e mashup)
** The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
** Psychadelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
** OMD - Enola Gay
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Peter Schilling - Major Tom
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
DEVO - Whip It
Aha - Take on Me
Kim Wilde - Kids in America
The Smiths - Ask
Gone Daddy Gone

ENCORES
James - Laid
Le Tigre - Deceptacon

1 comment:

S. said...

I just found your blog and really liked your setlist. When is the PSB/Erasure night going to be and where. I have a ton of people interested in this!