Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pet Shop Boys / Erasure night - setlist and commentary

helleeeeewwwwww!

Last night was fun! Turnout was good, energy was high, and I realized that I'll never, ever do a 2-band dj night ever, ever again. Don't get me wrong, I luvvved the music, but 5 hours of it was a lot...

Anyhoo, here's a setlist for your viewing pleasure, with "**" by the requests:

Erasure - Say What
Erasure - Breathe
Pet Shop Boys - Single Billingual
Happy Mondays - WFL (Vince Clarke Mix)
Erasure - Solsbury Hill
Pet Shop Boys - Was that What it Was?
Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
Erasure - Imagination
Pet Shop Boys - I'm With Stupid
Erasure - Pistol
** Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done to Deserve This?
Erasure - Hideaway
** Pet Shop Boys - Can you Forgive Her?
Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That? (Love That Mix)
Pet Shop Boys - So Hard
Erasure - Supernature
** Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro '95
Erasure - Stop (12" Mix)
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls (12" Mix)
Erasure - Take A Chance on Me
Yaz - Situation (12" Mix)
** Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities
Pet Shop Boys - Heart
Erasure - Chains of Love
Blur - Girls and Boys (Pet Shop Boys 12")
Pet Shop Boys / Liza Manelli - Losing My Mind
** Erasure - A Little Respect
Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
Erasure - Voulez Vous
Pet Shop Boys - Always on My Mind
** Pet Shop Boys - Shameless
Erasure - Love to Hate You (12" Mix)
**Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
Yaz - Don't Go
** Pet Shop Boys - Red Letter Day
Pet Shop Boys - Left to My Own Devices
** Erasure - Blue Savannah (Mark Saunders Remix)
** Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
** Pet Shop Boys - Flamboyant
Erasure - Star (Trafalmadore Mix)
** Electronic - Getting Away With It
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
** Erasure - Oh L'amour
Pet Shop Boys - Where the Streets Have No Name (I can't get my eyes off of you)
** Erasure - Drama
The Killers - Read My Mind (Pet Shop Boys 12" Mix)
Pet Shop Boys - Go West
Erasure - Chorus (12" Mix)
Depeche Mode - Dreaming of Me
Erasure - Video Killed the Radio Star
** Pet Shop Boys - Wouldn't Normally Do That Kind of Thing
** Madonna - Sorry (Pet Shop Boys Mix)
Erasure - Lay all Your Love on Me

So, at this point I needed a break...

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me
Dee Lite/New Order - Groove Is In the Heart into Bizarre Love Triangle
Madness/The Rapture - Our House of Jealous Lovers (dj lil'e mashup)

**Pet Shop Boys - Absolutely Fabulous

Encore
James - Laid
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Erasure - A Little Respect (I know, this repeated song is a first for me...)

yippee!

No comments: