Monday, August 06, 2007

Lookit what I did this weekend!!!


Yes, that is me. Jumping out of a fucking plane. Note, my tandem guy is wearing flipflops. What a badass. Also note the look of sheer delight and terror on my face. Okay, maybe that's just terror...


It got better, thankfully!!!

In case you are wondering what would make me willingly step from a plane at 13,000 feet, it's something I've always thought of doing (in the deep, dark, extremely crazy part of my head). My co-worker Mel organized the group, and well... you can see the rest! I have video too, which is way cooler - and funnier, 'cause you get to say me scream "holy shit" right as we jump out!!!

All in all, it was an AMAZING experience - thanks to the peeps at the Delaware Skydiving Center for hooking me up with a great first jump!!!

No comments: