Monday, October 08, 2007

Breaks were taken

I'm channelling Dolly Parton when I say it's time to "yawn and stretch and try to come to life"! I've been taking a much-needed break from... well... from just about everything for the last 2 months, in an attempt to get my head set on straight. A person I knew rather well died unexpectedly in August, and the months leading to and following his death filled my head with tons of risidual *stuff*. Not just the usual stuff, but a lot of unpredictable stuff too. If you've ever been through something like that, you may know what I mean. But, in my head I have dwelled on such unpleasantries for far too long, and am ready to move the hell on to better times, fo' shizzle.

So, aside from djing as usual, I've been taking some time for good old me, and subsequently haven't really posted, gone out, talked, or done much of friggin' anything else for a little while.

That said, I'll actually post September's setlist sometime before October's setlist needs to be posted.

In other news, I've got a couple of really cool projects lined up, which I shall speak of only when they are in more of a state of full swing.

Back on the horse I go!

No comments: