Monday, March 17, 2008

Right Round - 2/16/08 - Setlist and Commentary

Okay - so it's March. We all know this. But I was tooooo lazy in February to post my setlist. Even though something like 400 of you showed up! Not very nice of me... therefore, here it is:

Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
I Start Counting - Lose Him
Split Enz - I Got U
After the Fire - Der Kommissar
OMD - If U Leave
Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know?
The Las - There She Goes
The Cure - Let's Go To Bed
When In Rome - The Promise
Spandau Ballet - Promises, Promises
INXS - New Sensation
Information Society - What's On Your Mind?
Blondie vs. Dee Lite - Groove Is In the Heart of Glass (dj lil'e mashup)
New Order - Sub Culture
Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon
Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again
Depeche Mode - People Are People
Madness vs. The Rapture - Our House of Jealous Lovers (dj lil'e mashup)
Yaz - Don't Go
A-ha - The Sun Always Shines on TV
Bananarama - Venus
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Erasure - Drama
Dead or Alive - You Spin Me
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
Big Country - Big Country
The Clash - London Calling
Blondie - Call Me
Echo And the Bunnymen - Lips Like Sugar
The Cars - I lLike the Nightlife, Baby
Psychadelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
Gary Numan - Cars
They Might Be Giants - Ana Ng
Blondie - Atomic
Real Life - Send Me An Angel
Erasure - A Little Respect
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Dexy's Midnight Runners vs. Franz Ferdinand - Come On, Take Me Out, Eileen (dj lil'e mashup)
Pet Shop Boys - Left to My Own Devices
Violent Femmes - Kiss Off
Tones on Tail - Go
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
OMD - Enola Gay
Men Without Hats - Pop Goes the World
The Go Gos - We Got the Beat
U2 - I Will Follow
INXS - Don't Change
New Order - Regret
Primatives - Crash
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
The Vapors - Turning Japanese
The Smiths - Ask

Encore
(At the request of a RR regular) - The Killers - All These Things that I've Done
New Order - True Faith

2nd Encore
Violent Femmes - Add it Up

No comments: