Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love this

I may be the last person who knows about such things, always, but my dad sent this video to me this morning, and I got such a kick out of it, I have to share:



Enjoy!!

I wanted to add a "p.s." to this posting - particularly after reading Monica's comment...

There are a couple of things that I love about this video in particular:

- That this is how Matt's body moves when he just needs to dance around, and I think that's kind of rad.
- The fact that this act itself was the thing that got this guy around the world.
- That one scene in India.
- That other scene in Papua New Guinea.
- ANY scene with kids.
- The outtakes that pop up in a separate video if you watch this on youtube.
- This guy's subsequent website. Check out the FAQs. Total hoot.

Here's to dancing with wreckless abandon!

1 comment:

monica said...

oh e,
that was so sweet! I actually cried... 'cause I'm such a ham. :)

thanks for sharing.