I may be the last person who knows about such things, always, but my dad sent this video to me this morning, and I got such a kick out of it, I have to share:
I wanted to add a "p.s." to this posting - particularly after reading Monica's comment...
There are a couple of things that I love about this video in particular:
- That this is how Matt's body moves when he just needs to dance around, and I think that's kind of rad.
- The fact that this act itself was the thing that got this guy around the world.
- That one scene in India.
- That other scene in Papua New Guinea.
- ANY scene with kids.
- The outtakes that pop up in a separate video if you watch this on youtube.
- This guy's subsequent website. Check out the FAQs. Total hoot.
Here's to dancing with wreckless abandon!