Sunday, March 14, 2010

New site, new look!

So, I decided to build myself a web site, after 9 years in business as a DJ. You can find it here.

I designed it all by myself, and feel so very proud of it!

Of course, once I looked at my shiny new site, I realized that my blog was now the proverbial "redheadded stepchild", looking like a jacked-up mess with it's bright colors and busy header. SO, I figured it would be a good idea to update the look of my blog to be a bit cleaner - hope you like it as much as I do!

What I'm thinking is that mostly static info will go on my site, and setlists, flyers, and ever-changing info will go here - keep it simple, keep you all abreast of all the news that's fit to print and stuff.

I'm happy to hear any feedback or comments you may have (unless you want to tell me that it looks like poo... don't really want to hear that, m'kay?)

Thanks for playing - and ENJOY!!

No comments: